Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mabon Swap!

This week has been relatively uneventful. The seasons are beginning to shift and that has put me into a contemplative state, just retreating back into my head and holing up inside of my home. Just taking the time to enjoy the peace and serenity.

I do find myself busy with one thing, however, and that is the WWP Mabon swap, a craft swap on Craftster where you are given a partner, learn about their tastes, and make gifts for them based upon a central theme. The WWP (Witch/Wiccan/Pagan) swaps have been going on for several years now, and I have contented myself with stalking the last year's worth of swaps. So many amazing crafts, so much inspiration everywhere!

And this time, I was able to sign up for a round! Mabon is fast approaching, summer fading into autumn, and that is the swap I have joined! I wish I could explain my excitement - I have so many ideas swirling at warp speed through my head! I am going to go to the craft store today and pick up some supplies - and I think I shall be trying a craft that I have never tried before! This makes me excited but nervous, so we shall see how it goes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment